Software engineer based at Montpellier, France.
- French, native speaker
- English, not perfect but not that bad
- Python - 2 & 3
- C++ - 98 to 14
- Linux - Arch Linux / Debian / Centos / Ubuntu
I mainly use Linux for my personal computers and server. I have basic knowledge of OpenBSD. I can work on macOS. I don't want to work with Windows.
My first to go IDE is VSCode. I also use a lot nvim. I like QtCreator for working on C++/Qt projects.
Yup, I'm a developper. I know the basic tools…
I became the so called Jenkins guru because someone had to. I am currently working with GitHub Actions.
I administrate my own Linux servers (projects hosting, personal storage, backups, …). In my current job, I manage a AWS hosted cloud infrastructure running some Docker containers with Terraform for propulsing an IOT and data-analysis platform.
- Computer Science Degree / University of Montpellier / 2011
- Science Bachelor / Saint-Joseph (La Réunion) / 2008
Lead developper / Sereema / nov 2020 - present
- backend development - Python / Django / Postgres / Redis / other stuff
- devops - AWS / Docker / Terraform
- firmware development - Debian / C / kernel / embedded / IoT
kFPGA / 2019 - present (kind of)
Personal project, I am developing an open-hardware FPGA architecture. Long story short, verilog, python, tcl, cocotb, synthesis, yosys, qflow, OpenROAD, Xilinx Vivado.
R&D Software Engineer / Menta / may 2014 - dec 2018
I worked at Menta as a software engineer in the R&D Software team. I was in charge of the logic synthesis in the Origami Programmer software. I also worked closely with the Hardware team by providing then tools and support.
- development of Origami Programmer & Designer (C++/Qt, Verific)
- development of a tool for automatizing the physical implementation of soft IP FPGA cores to multiples standard cells library (TSMC, Global Foundry, ST, ARM) based on a Synopsys flow (Design Compiler, ICC2, PrimeTime, StarRC, Mentor Graphics Calibre, …)
- development of a License Management System (Flexera FlexNet, python)
- Jenkins CI-guru, because someone has to do it :)
System Administrator / Menta / may 2014 - dec 2016
- administered workstations and servers (Centos 5 to 7, Suse Linux Enterprise)
- development of a backup solution
- installation of a HTC platform (HTCondor)
Mobile Application Developer / La Jungle Design / apr 2014 - may 2014
Development of Android (java) and iOS applications (objective-c).
Mobile Application & Web Developer / Access Dev / aug 2011 - dec 2013
- development of a coloring application for iPad (iOS, objective-c)
- development of a RA-based mobile application for finding good deals (Android, java, iOS, objective-c)
- development of a therapeutic game in partnership with the LIRMM (C++, SDL, Visual Studio)
- prototyping a mobile version of the Ubi Soft game Just Dance (iPhone, Apple TV, objective-c)
- development of a puzzle game for iPad (C++, Cocos2D)
- development of an motion-based arcade game (Unity, C#c Kinect)